Posted On : December 4, 2015 By : RobG
■ Legal Counseling & Strategic Planning: – Look before you leap!
• Get a professional review of your concerns and goals
• Assess the strengths and weakness of your position
• Negotiating with a spouse, or anyone, can be daunting
• We figure out a strategic game plan and build confidence
• How well do you know the person you are thinking of doing or going into business with?
• We ask the right questions to help you make sure
• “I didn’t know what I was signing” is no excuse! See a lawyer first!
• If you think you’ve made a mistake or being misled, get legal advice promptly!
• Explore sensible, practical options so you can make informed decisions
■ Second Opinions
Caring, objective guidance from an experienced neutral lawyer may reduce risks and costs and give you Peace of Mind!
• We review and explain contracts & legal documents
• We offer communication and negotiation counseling
• We provide an objective, realistic assessment
• Perhaps there is another way
• Opinions based on clear facts, understanding of the
applicable law, and sound analysis are more likely to
be correct and persuasive
• In most court cases, one lawyer loses. Think about it.
No Conflict of Interest
• This is a consulting business. We don’t take over cases.
• We offer objective advice based on experience
• We enable you to communicate more effectively with your lawyer
Why People Really Need This Service
■ Litigation typically costs tens of thousands of dollars
■ Litigation is frequently used as an intimidation and control technique
■ “Discovery” is a frequently abused aspect of the litigation process
■ Lawyers have little incentive to narrow the scope of the litigation, be creative, work collaboratively, or reduce costs
■ Lawyers can use the rules of procedure as a pretext to generate fees
■ The lawyers get paid, win or lose
■ Properly used, discovery can produce the information necessary to negotiate a fair settlement and avoid a costly trial
☞ Before leaping into litigation, you and your lawyer should thoroughly discuss your objective, the facts, the strengths and weaknesses of your case, the cost-benefits of litigation, and alternative strategies; – or you can simply trust your lawyer to take care of everything and start writing retainer checks.
===> CALL OR CONTACT US TODAY! Use our Contact Form or Call During Business Hours.