Rob Goldman Legal Solutions
Wills and estate planning for seniors and families

Peace of mind is just a phone call away

If my wages are garnished, can I recover this money?

You cannot stop legal action until your petition is filed. If at least $600 was garnished within the 90 days prior to filing, all the garnished funds may be recovered, – if the issue is handled correctly.

Contact us now to inquire about our bankruptcy related legal services.

Contact Baltimore, Maryland Bankruptcy Attorney