Bankruptcy FAQ & SUMMER SPECIALS!
Filing bankruptcy can be a huge decision. Doing it right can affect your economic future. A comprehensive bankruptcy “rights & options”will help you to make an informed decision.
We offer reduced fees during the Summer, from June through August, to clients who are ready to file for Bankruptcy relief and do their part so we can file their case within 45 days maximum. Mention this offer at your appointment so we can apply the discount. Since each case is different, the amount of the discount can vary.
- LEGAL COUNSELING, SECOND OPINION, AND STRATEGIC PLANNING ADVICE
- How Do Inheritance Rights Affect Medicaid Eligibility?
- Why a Personal Care Agreement May Be Your Best Option to Protect Your Home and Savings
- What is Hospice & Palliative Care and Who is Eligible?
- Beware Medicare’s Penalties for Late Enrollment
- Medicare: Understanding “Observation Status” Effect on Medicare Coverage
- Does One Need a Lawyer to File For Guardianship?
- Inheritance as a Source of Family Conflict
- An Overview of the Legal Guardianship Process in Maryland
- Maryland Inheritance Rights of Adopted and Step-Children
- How Relationship Problems Affect Estate Planning
- Liability for Inheritance Taxes in Maryland
- How will filing bankruptcy effect my credit?
- How much does it cost to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- What is Guardianship?
- 10 Reasons For A Deed Change
- Parent Abuse & Sacrifices Parents Make for their Children
- Elder Law Misconceptions
- Do I need to sign over my house and savings to pay for the nursing home cost of care?
- Should I sign a nursing home contract?
- What is the Spousal Elective Share?
- DO I REALLY NEED A PRE-NUPTIAL AGREEMENT?